Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Intertia -- Law that holds in our lives as well

Hmmm, here again there's something which is as strange as nostalgia. Law of intertia, suprisingly, holds true in human lives too. As it applies for bodies at rest and those in motion, it applies equally well for humans living at a place. I had to face this recently when I had to move out of my home city. At the outset, it doesn't make any difference until you start leaving or until you leave. For me, as the time to depart was approaching, I was gradually getting unsettled. So, by the time I had to step in Bangalore, this feeling was so heavy that I was thinking it would have been great if all my travel was a dream. I felt like running back home, and not go out again. I still feel that I came out of the city for an outing and have not relocated.

I guess that happens again once I depart this city, which is not in near future. But, life's so strange that you have to experience such things. Nevertheless, it's those things which add variety and color to life; which bring us fond memories when we retrospect...

1 comment:

Be Alpsholic!! said...

My last working day mail at Q was about breaking Newton's first law only!! Newton's first law and Theory of Relativity are more applicable to human lives than science!! I have to set time to summarize my views.