Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In God's great economy, nothing goes waste

PROLOGUE:
This is a mail which I wrote to a set of friends on 5th April, 2006. I've read about something and experienced that to be true. Even if the narration below looks like not directed to you, read for the message. I wrote this when I was missing friends with all of us spread across the globe trying to get to terms with life - studying, working. I don't want to adulterate the feel of the mail, so I paste as it is...

Hi gang!!!
Hope you are all driving high in your profession.
Today I have something different for you. As the subject says, I want to tell something about "In God's great economy nothing goes waste".
Did this seems like some quote you've seen somewhere. yeah, it's famous; I read it recently in andhrabhoomi online paper. But, I felt it to be true, and I felt bad to see this quote so late in my life. This turned out to be so true.
Let me give you an illustration (may be a poor one; Because u r my friends u will read this). Last week, perhaps a fortnight ago, I was looking for an envelope to send some papers to my brother. I went to the stall. I didn't have change, so I thought I'll take more envelopes than I need lest the shop keeper should feel bad for my not giving him change. I asked for a big envelope(costing one rupee), and another(costing half a rupee). I didn't needed the second one, but thought I'll take. I didn't use it till today. I used the bigger one. Suddenly, I had to send an application to one of the colleges, and needed an envelope. I searched room for that abandoned enveloped, and thus it served my purpose.
You might say it indeed happen to you too. Good, that's true.
Likewise, many things in life don't seem to matter at all the time we come across first, but sooner we find them useful. We might do something incidentally when doing something else, and find that come back to us for good at later point of time. Or we bear some unpleasant thing (wound or pain or failure in examination or something else) thinking we don't deserve such a treatment, but that's all part of life. Like we can't experience the joy of the day if we haven't experienced the darkness, similarly joy in life includes all things. Many a time, we feel there are many unimportant things happening in life. But, all things will happen for some good reason. Their actual worth is revealed at proper time.
Let's not regret on anything which doesn't come our way, but enjoy the failure trying to understand the reason behind it. Let's not grieve for the lost entertainment, but fulfill our duty hoping there's time for everything. I think u got me: yeah, there's time for all of us to gather, spend life together, share our experiences, and enjoy the sweet memories each one of us. Let's do our best now, and come out of the clutches deciding our destiny (hope u understood. Ante, life lo chinna vishayalu manam em cheyali em cheyodu ani resrtict cheyakudadu. manam mana life ni jeevinchali, gadipeyyodu). I meant to say we must live our lives (in the sense enjoy like our heart desires), and not just become mechanical. For that, we gotta work hard now and let not life decide everything for us.

I am not emotional. So, don't be carried away. I wanted to convince u that "In God's great economy nothing goes waste" is indeed a right statement. Pani pata lekapothe ilane untundani anipistunda???
So, hope u had nice read; get back to work.
write some nonsense once a while. Hopefully all are ready to listen. Anduke ga manam ee group start chesam. Antha mana valle, evadinaina thittali anukunte, ikkada rayandi, memu anandistamu. Edo oka topic meeda sollu discussion ayina pedadam. Ala aina okaritho okaram matladukuntam.
Ok then, have a great day!!!!!!

4 comments:

Chaithu'sViews said...

Its nice to read it again ra... You said, nothing gonna waste in god's creation... i accept it.
But sometimes, we do things unneccesarily, in your case it turned useful. But, i don't think everytime... it may went positive. Sometimes it may give you bad results in future[nt in case of envolep]. To be more clear, recently i have taken country club membership worh 35000, but now.. it is spoiling my everyday mood. Neither i got the card, nor i have the money. Ok, as you said.. i'll for more time, may be it gives me pleasure in future[if i got the card back]. Any how, it's nice to read and i also i am happy to say that.. your blog gave me some hope towards future...

Sunil Reddy Vatti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunil Reddy Vatti said...

hi raa...i'm surprised reading ur posts in the blog...wow thats really great...posting ur thoughts and sharing them...that would really inspire, help and encourage most of them and that includes me as well...

about this post...thats awesome...the title is quiet interesting and honestly never heard it before...despite of many adversities we face, obstacles we challenge, there's joy ahead of them and all these are for a purpose...they make us matured and builds our character...i agree with each and everything u've mentioned...yaa, the present suffering which we have is incomparable with the joy that will be revealed...We should have that positive attitude to go ahead in life and lets not cling on to the worst but rather on the best when we face bad...ur post encouraged me...thats good and keeping posting more.....

dileep said...

Hey Naresh,
Hmmm, As I've said in the post, the actual worth of it might not be revealed at this point. May be it's good or may be it's bad. Even if that's bad, sometimes we learn something about it- for instance, in your case, may be you will think in different angle before you spend or may be you'll gain valuable experience for such future temptations. Whatever it is, you've made a decision and don't regret it. It's past. These things will make us more strong mentally. I've had my situations too, where I lost a few; but take faith, you can bounce back. PS: ask me next time before you take such a decision. :)