Thursday, July 12, 2007

Adieu

My friend I'm nuts
As I recall the day you departed
The fresh breeze that evening brought
Drying my tears before they oozed out

Wretched was my life
jammed up with futile work
Which fenced me from coming to station
to get a last glimpse of you dear

parting was tough, but inevitable.
My heart breaks, yet gods wouldn't stop time.
I console myself with the memories we share
as we find our own ways of living.

The time doesn't come back
this truth makes me gloomy
yet I wish it gets back
When we all live those moments


Now I await the great day
When I get a slight chance
To realize my feelings and hope
And lavish my time with you


That reminds me of great departure
When again we are crushed
As we part ways in search of living
Only hoping for days to come back

No comments: